mysportscience.forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Go down

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING! Empty PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Post  adamlinoby Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:44 pm

The MSS.forum* is a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics (especially academic/sports related). However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Failure to comply with these rules (below) may result in a 'BAN' from the forums or the entire site, as well as 'REMOVAL' of posts and points!

'Twisted Evil' No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.

'Mad' Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.

'Sad' Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.

'Arrow' Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.

'Arrow' Do not post advertising or referral links.

'Evil or Very Mad' No excessive swearing or language.

'Like a Star @ heaven' Do not use excessive CAPITAL LETTER in your posts.

'cat' Do not PLAGIARIZE comments/articles/journals/news (Plagiarism means; use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work) Don't forget to give credit to original author! [ONLY SPECIAL FORUM WILL BE ALLOWED TO POST OTHER AUTHOR ARTICLE FOR GENERAL READING PURPOSE]

'Exclamation' And Please.. this forum is intended for academic purpose (it's not like I will ban or remove non-academic post) but please keep this forum in scholarly fashion.

pale Do not post a post that is not in its category/forum. (If you intended or mistakenly committed this particular offense, you will need to apologize to every members of this forum)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Question' If you have any questions or would like to contact a moderator, please email: linobita_83@yahoo.com

P/S: If someone can help me translate this message to 'bahasa melayu' plz contact me (My writing in Bahasa is .......clown )

*mss.forum = mysportscience.forum
adamlinoby
adamlinoby
Admin

http://www.mysportscience.com

Back to top Go down