mysportscience.forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

read but not understand

2 posters

Go down

read but not understand Empty read but not understand

Post  syakir Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:01 pm

actually my english is crazy at all,im sorry......sir,since i study anatomy at here,about 40% enter my head....i try to study from an easy way to understand,like sir said.....imagine,i cannot do it,huhuhu....so,i want to get some advice from sir to man like me,full of problem.....

syakir

Back to top Go down

read but not understand Empty Re: read but not understand

Post  adamlinoby Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:43 am

syakir wrote:actually my english is crazy at all,im sorry......sir,since i study anatomy at here,about 40% enter my head....i try to study from an easy way to understand,like sir said.....imagine,i cannot do it,huhuhu....so,i want to get some advice from sir to man like me,full of problem.....

everyone start from the start; means if you really want to learn there is no such thing as problem. read, imagine, ask, wonder, think & memorize, that's the best technique to excel in university level of study. take for an example; me myself; by god i've got pretty bad english when i started to study in UITM, but guess what, I never repeat any paper, i've got into 'dean list' most of the semester during diploma, degree & my master & i've received an award for the best student during my degree & master. Genius? no i'm not. i'm just sheer hardworking student who hate letting go of opportunity. you've been given one; the oppurtunity. Iqra' - recite, repeat & rehearse; InsyaAllah things will be easier.

Hayya'alal'fala - Godspeed
adamlinoby
adamlinoby
Admin

http://www.mysportscience.com

Back to top Go down